TASTE THE SPICE
OF THE ISLAND!
KEI ISLAND, MOLUCCAS, INDONESIA
5 DAYS & 4 NIGHTS TRIP
PRICE : IDR 5,200,000/ PERSON
MEETING POINT : LANGGUR, KEI KECIL
OPEN TRIP KEI ISLAND 2017 :
- 01-05 NOVEMBER 2017
Kei Island, also known as Kai Island is located in Southern Maluku of East Indonesia. Located directly under the “bird head” of Papua, the Kei Islands encompass a number of small islands with Kei Besar and Kei Kecil being the biggest islands in the group. The island is known for its white sandy beaches. One of these beaches worth visiting is Ngurbloat Beach in Ngilngof village. Local natives call this beach “Pasir Panjang” or the long sandy beach, which said to be one of the best in the country. Do not forget about the mystical cave that's the locals call it Goa Hawang (Hawang Cave) and the undefinable beauty of Bair Island and the other tiny islands around it. Other than that, they have a lot more to offer – rain forest, African style bush, soaring peaks and of course, crystal clear water!
DAY 01 : AMBON - KEI KECIL - OHOIEW ISLAND
- Arriving at Ambon in the morning then fly to Langgu (Kei Island)
- You'll be at the island before sunset time.
- We will take a boat to our private island at Ohoiew Island Resort
- Spend the night there, have some rest, we can also make the bonfire!
DAY 03 : OHERDEITAWUN - OHOILILIR - HAWANG CAVE
- Put your tan oil and sunscreen on! It's beach hopping day!
- Visiting Oherdeitawun, Ohoililir, and Ngilngof Beach
- Explore Hawang Cave, one of the most magical one!
- Seafood BBQ dinner is not a sin, eh?
DAY 05 : NGURBLOAT BEACH - AMBON
- Enjoy your last breakfast here with the best breakfast view.
- Take lots of last pictures on the Ngurbloat Beach
- Heading back to the airport (Langgur)
- The trip is finished, we know you'll be super happy and spread the good vibes to your buddies at home!
DAY 02 : BAIR ISLAND - BURUNG ISLAND
- Put your sunglasses and your swimwear on! Hopping Island day!
- We're going on a boat to explore and snorkel at Bair Island, Burung Island, and Ngodan Island
- Oh, don't miss the sunset from Ngurbloat Beach, honey.
- Then back to our island.
DAY 04 : NGURTAFUR BEACH - OHOIEW ISLAND
- Have your breakfast in front of the beach.
- Mesmerized by the long white sand path to the small island where you can watch Pelican Bird gang who's playing around on the beach.
- Celebrate your journey on your last night with deep stories and bonfire!
- TRIP INFORMATION :
Trip will be held for 5 days and 4 nights. No worries, this is not a backpacking style travel package. You can bring your luggages with maximum 20 kg. Also, TRAVASS LIFE will provide you with all meals during the trip (unless it's stated) and you'll stay at the best beach hut on the island. The price of this trip has already covered everything you need there, no more extra cash during the trip (of course, except for your personal needs). The journey to the island won't be so easy since it's almost near the bird head of Papua. But well, enjoy the ride!
- PACKAGES :
1. KAKATOA PACKAGE
Price for 5 days and 4 nights trip without return flights. If you choose this package, you have to be at Langgur (Kei Island) before 17:30 pm in the first day of the trip.
Price : $550 / IDR 5,200,000
2. MACAW PACKAGE
Price for 5 days and 4 nights trip with return flights from Jakarta to Langgur (Kei Island) with Garuda Indonesia.
Price : $1100 / IDR 10,550,000
*Price with flights can be changed due to the bookings date.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED :
Transportations are covered, flights (depends on the package you take), all meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner for 5 days), beach cottage with AC in a private island (1 Room for 2 People), boat for hopping island, coconuts, instax photo (minimum 1 pc/person), snorkeling equipments, tickets to go in to every islands, personal photographer and personal guide (who speaks English and takes photographs really well).
OH! YOU WILL GET THE BEST PHOTOS OF YOU IN THE ISLAND WITH THE BEST TOOLS FROM US : CANON 7D, NIKON D7100, SONY ALPHA A5100 WIFI CAMERA, GOPRO HERO 5, AND DJI PHANTOM 3 DRONE/QUADCOPTER CAMERA!
- WHAT'S EXCLUDED :
Air Fare (Depends on the package you choose), personal needs (toiletries, cigarettes, snacks, etc), and alcohols.
- HOW TO SIGN UP?
FILL THE BOOKING FORM HERE.
- PAYMENT :
After you sign up, you must pay down payment 50%, then make the full payment (the other 50%) for at least 2 weeks before the trip.
You can choose the payment method in the booking form.